As of November 2020
At Donate Attention, Inc. (“Donate Attention,” “we,” “our,” “us”), we understand and appreciate that your decision to choose us for your philanthropic investment is an expression of confidence. You trust us with your investment and you trust us to keep secure any information we obtain from you or about you. We understand that privacy is important, and we are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of both our current and prospective investors as well as visitors to our Website.
We have structured our Website so that you can visit it without identifying yourself or revealing any Personal Data. If you choose to provide us with information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement
By accessing and using the Website, you agree that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and that you accept and consent to the privacy practices and uses or disclosures of information about you that are described herein.
Our primary goals in collecting Personal Data are to share information about our work, to invite you to events designed to update you on Donate Attention’s activities, to allow you to request information, and to thank you for your support. However, in order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through our Website, we collect certain information from users. Please do not provide any sensitive information or health information. If you should do so inadvertently, we will use and disclose that information in the same manner as any other information you provide to us as more fully described below.
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following data or information about you:
Donate Attention will not sell your Personal Data to third parties. However, Donate Attention will use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To share or disclose information with your consent.
• To comply with applicable law, regulation, or governmental request; to protect the safety of Donate Attention, Website users, or others; to protect the rights or property of Donate Attention; to comply with contractual obligations of Donate Attention; and other instances when Donate Attention is legally required to disclose your information.
• To share information that is public or does not include Personal Data, such as aggregated data or a publicly posted comment.
• To provide you with information relating to our services.
• To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our website.
• To any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide services to you, including, but not limited to, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of our services.
• To a third party if we sell any or all of our business and/or assets to them.